Well, I have been exceptionally tired lately. My doctor has me on progesterone and I swear I feel like I could fall asleep at any moment. It has kind of put a damper on my gung-ho type agenda I had for Spring Cleaning, but I am giving it what energy I do have.
Over the past several days I have:
– Vacuumed every nook & cranny of the house (including all walls, window frames, baseboards, and ceilings). There are no cobwebs or dust-bunnies to be found!
– Filled in various seams with caulking.
– Cleaned the backyard: Removing dog poop, bits of trash from the raccoons digging through our trash, acorns & wood chips from Daddy’s wood-chopping. Tidying the toys including getting rid of broken toys or removing ones the kids don’t use. Burning up some of our HUGE wood-pile & excess brush/twigs.
– Cleaned out the Hutch in the kitchen.
– Cleaned out the Junk Drawer in the Kitchen.